Doctor insights on:
Anti Fungal Cream
Go see your doc: Check out http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pmc/articles/pmc1949217/ as there are many causes of angular cheilitis. So in order to effect a cure, we need to find cause. Bottom line: go see your doctor. ...Read more
Depends On The Cream: Some creams absorb into the skin quicker than others, some normally are applied every few hours. On a one time basis, i would suggest that you reapply the cream and then schedule your showers to occur prior to one of your scheduled applications of the cream. ...Read more
Hi I have had what seems to be jock itch for a couple of weeks, I started using an anti fungal cream 5 days ago. How long untill it gets better :-)?
Depends ON How Bad: Typically, jock itch (tinea cruris) will be cleared within in 7-10 days of daily treatment. More involved cases may take longer. Cases that are resistant to specific creams, won't clear until you get the correct treatment. Sometimes the discoloration associated with the infection can take longer to clear, waiting for the skin cells to be replaced. ...Read more
No: Why would you think it would do that? ...Read more
Yes: You can use it.Get a more detailed answer ›
How to treat skin thinning and splitting due to application of anti fungal cream, doesn't go for almost 1 year?
Dermatology: You need a full dermatolgy evaluation.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Choose anti fungal creams
- Anti fungal infection cream
- Will anti fungal cream ingrown
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anti fungal anti bacterial cream
- Homemade anti fungal cream
- What is the best anti fungal cream?
- Anti fungal cream for yeast infection
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online