Doctor insights on:
There is a vaccine.: An anthrax vaccine has been licensed since 1970. It is only given to those who have risk of exposure. Here is the centers for disease control direct link for you on the anthrax vaccine. http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/vis/vis-statements/anthrax.html. ...Read more
Necessary protection: The anthrax vaccine is as safe as it can be made, but is only recommended for military, lab personnel and environmental workers who are at the highest risk for exposure to anthrax spores. Antibiotics can only kill the bacterium -- not the spores that would be more likely used in a terrorist attack. http://www.chop.edu/service/vaccine-education-center/a-look-at-each-vaccine/anthrax-vaccine.html. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Was given experimental anthrax vaccine by army in 2000 The book VACCINE A says the squalene in it can cause all problems that I have. What's squalene?
Squalene: An oil based vaccine adjuvant.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How can anthrax survive harsh conditions?
- How many different types of anthrax are there?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anthrax vaccine
- What systems and or organs does the anthrax powder attack?
- Anthrax alarm sound
- Ciprofloxacin treat anthrax urine turned
- Talk to a dermatologist online