Doctor insights on:
7-12cm long: This is variable depending on age and time of month as well as structural differences like anteversion, as you point out. The number above is general. If you had a sonogram, check the report. Also check out this webpage for general information: http://en.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/uterus. ...Read more
I have an anteverted uterus with myoma with the size of 3.5 cm. What is the best way to be healed?
Do nothing: If there is no pain or bleeding problem, leave it alone. Especially if it is not enlarging. ...Read more
Small fibroid: An anteverted uterus tilts forward. This is the normal typical position, opposite of a retroverted uterus which tilts backward. A small intramural myoma is a small fibroid that sits in the muscle layer of the uterus. This type of fibroids is typically not problematic. Please check with your doctor. ...Read more
I have an anteverted uterus with subserous myoma measuring 4.8x4.3x3.6cm which now grew to 6.8x5.6x5.2cm in a year. What should I do?
Anteverted uterus measures :6.6×3.3×3.4cm .No dominant follicles seen in both ovaries . both ovaries show multiple small follicles measuring 3-8mm.
Why: are you getting an US at 17 yrs old? US sounds normal. Depending on where you are on cycle would determine what your ovaries should look like. I really need more information to help you better ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Reason for bulky uterus anteverted
- Anteverted uterus heterogeneous endometrium
- What is bulky anteverted uterus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treatment for anteverted bulky uterus
- Anteverted uterus fertility
- Anteverted retroverted uterus
- Anteverted uterus ultrasound
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free