Doctor insights on:
Anterior Wall Myocardial Infarc Patient Can Be Treated With Medicines
Yes: An anterior myocardial infarction is usually caused by a sudden blockage of one of the three primary heart arteries, the lad. Emergency treatment consists of a primary angioplasty to restore normal blood flow to the heart muscle. After any heart attack, medications are used to promote proper healing of the damaged heart muscle, to prevent congestive heart failure and future heart attacks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Safety is unknown: Herbalife has many products, and since they are not medications approved by the fda, herbalife products are probably not tested for interactions and side effects like real medicines are. So, that means nobody really knows what side effects there are. If an herbalife user hears of some interaction or thinks she is getting a side effect, she can visit her primary care doctor. ...Read more
Symtoms of MI: Chest pain, pressure pain, radiates to arms and jaw. Sob along with nausea and other GI symtoms. Symptoms first manifest with activity. Some patients may have atypical presentation like heart burn. Patient are usually pale, anxious and perspiration is present. Ecg most of the time is helpful. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stress: Hi. High glucose and high FBS may, repeat MAY, be seen with acute MI, but is not an absolute finding by any means. Many people have had diabetes (which actually contributes to them having an MI) but it doesn't get diagnosed until they're in the hospital for the MI. MI is a serious stress to the body, and two principle stress hormones, epinephrine and cortisol, raise blood sugar. Control diabetes! ...Read more
Bilateral lower zone haziness seen and basal crepitations heard. Patient is post myocardial infarction. what could it be?
Do patients with untreated stable angina develop unstable angina leading to myocardial infarction?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hpv be treated with antibiotics?
- Which symptoms of marfan syndrome can be treated with cannabis
- Nerve hearing impairment can be best treated with
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can old hematoma in a calf muscle be treated with physical therapy?
- Can endometrial cancer be treated with megace?
- How can allergies be treated with natural herbal remedies instead of with drugs?
- What types of fibroids can be treated with the exablate 2000?
- Talk to a cardiologist online