Doctor insights on:
US Naming System ...: Study: http://www.Learningradiology.Com/notes/gunotes/placentapage.Htm, anterior means towards front, closer to the abdomen than back. The grades are simply appearance characteristics on ultrasound which may correlate with relative health of placental development, blood supply to fetus and potential fetal health/outcomes. A good OB physician should be able to help you with specifics for individual. ...Read more
I'm 36wks pregnant..my usg report says anterior placenta upper segment grade 2.... my baby wt 2600gm ..what does it means?
Normal findings!: All sound normal, follow your provider's advice! ...Read more
Can me having an anterior placenta be the reason why I'm 28weeks and still only feel little movement sometimes nothing at all ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Placenta is anterior fundal implantation
- Grade ii anterior placenta
- Anterior placenta problems
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anterior placenta during pregnancy
- Gender and fundal anterior placenta
- Anterior placenta risks
- Anterior placenta labor
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online