Doctor insights on:
Antacids And Alginates
No: Antacids are buffers that bind to acid in the stomach. They are available over the counter. Reglan (metoclopramide) is Metoclopramide which is a medication that is typically prescribed by a doctor and is used to promote stomach emptying in patients, typically diabetics. Nerve damage to the stomach may lead to gastroparesis in these patients which slows output from the stomach. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sodium alginate spherification
- How to use calcium alginate?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to use sodium alginate?
- The food additive sodium alginate
- How to buy sodium alginate?
- What are the benefits of sodium alginate?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online