Doctor insights on:
Anorgasmy Causes And Solutions
Yes but "off label": There is no FDA approved treatment. There is literature to suggest that cabergoline 0.5 mg twice a week is helpful. You also want to make sure your testosterone and estrogen levels are normal. Before you do any of this, look at your meds. Most likely source is a side effect of medicine, classically the SSRI's (Prozac and others in it's class). ...Read more
Only day 6 of Lexapro 10 and already no orgasm. Was prescribed buscar bfr but nvr took it cause thought could not take them together. Would Buspar hlp?
When I jack off I get a pain in my lower abdimine. Can you give me some advice so that this doesn't happen? I feel no orgasm due to the pain.
I can't feel no orgasm unless my hubby is giving me oral. I do get wet just can't feel it. I need help, my clit was split & sowed bck 2gether on2/25/00?
On Lexapro 10 since 12/30 for severe depres and anxiety not working & no orgasm. Should i increase dose or add new med. What med can u suggest 4 both.
Doctor needed: I am sorry but you cannot possibly expect mental health treatment via the internet. You do not want this important advice to come from a stranger. Your physician is the one to answer this question in consultation with you. ...Read more
When i masterbate theres been less feeling and no orgasm. I've tired stoping for 6 days and it didn't work. Should i stop for 2-3 weeks? Whats wrong?
Medication?: Are you taking any prescription, herbal or otc medications? Sometimes these can affect sexual function. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is anorgasmy and what causes it?
- And what causes hemorrhoids
- What is hpv and its causes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes ridges and bumps on fingernails?
- What may cause yellow diarrhea and yellow bile in vomiting?
- What could cause lower back pain and missed period?
- Causes of high sgot and sgpt
- Talk to a urologist online for free