Doctor insights on:
X ray results read 18 degrees of hallux valgus deformity and ankle mortise is congruent. What does this mean??
Since i started walking more to work, I've been having major pain below my left ankle. So what is happening?
What kind of exam test is given for knee pain? What is a valgus stress test? Is it suppose to hurt when that exam is performed?
I get sharp pains in my ankles when i rotate my feet after running. Is this caused by over-pronation?
Depends on procedure: This is an important question to ask your doctor. Recover depends on the type of procedure. Some ways of fixing hallux valgus will allow you to walk on it right away and others may require 6 weeks or more of crutches. It also depends on your work. If you sit at a desk you might need 1-2 weeks off. If you do heavy labor then you might need 3 months. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have metatarsalgia, bunion, flat feet and unstable ankle. I'm looking for a brace/support for all of them (all in one) Is there such a thing?
Someone fell on the outside of my ankle and i heard a pop. Not that long after it was hard to rotate my ankle and it hurt on the outside. What is it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abdominal bloating swollen ankle
- Why do i have 2 ankle bones?
- Recurring swollen ankles
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a burning sensation in my ankle mean?
- Around how long should swelling from a sprained ankle last
- When do you prescribe a cast vs a walking boot after foot and ankle injury
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free