Doctor insights on:
Slightly yellow eye balls, especially mornings.Skin normal color doesn't drink alcohol.Prior history of borderline anemia. Green eyes. What can it be?
The anemia would...: Likely be very severe to cause this accumulation of fluid in the extravascular spaces (aka "third spacing"). A decreased red cell mass does decrease the oncotic pressue of blood, leading to inefficient reuptake of fluid at the venous side of the capillary bed. If it were to occur however, the area around the eyes would be one place to see this because the tissue there is highly distensible. ...Read more
Cerebral anemia? I was having beer, not that much. Suddenly, fell on the floor having something irritating my eyes. Never happened before. Cause?
I keep feeling extremely dizzy and when I close my eyes the world spins. I have been checked for anemia, so that's not it. Any ideas?
Very dark circles around my eyes. (Most likely from anemia) How do I make them lighter? I already take iron supplements.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yellow eyes signs anemia
- Signs of anemia eyes
- Anemia symptoms eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anemia and dark circles under eyes
- Does anemia cause eyes to puff?
- Does anemia cause eyes to yellow?
- Can dark circles under your eyes be due to iron deficiency anemia?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free