Doctor insights on:
Anal Sex Causes Hemorrhoids
The veins in the rectum can swell and become puffy when a person has frequent pressure on them from pushing out a bm. This is constipation. The swollen veins can burn, itch, or sometimes become severely painful (from a clot building up inside). Veins in the rectum are called hemorrhoidal veins and the sick, stretched out vein ...Read more
How can I tell if I have a hemorrhoid or a boil? It painful and bleeding, at the very edge of rectum. Can anal sex cause either? How do I treat it?
See a doctor: abscess is rare unless you had one before or you have disease that can cause fistula most likely it is either a hemorrhoid,or anal fissure that can cause severe pain and rectal bleeding and could get aggravated with anal sex go and see a doctor for proper evaluation and treatment ...Read more
Is it safe to have anal sex with non-painful internal hemorrhoids? It was caused by not using lube before, but I always use lube now and am w/o pain.
Not Recommended: If you have internal hemorrhoids, i would recommend against anal intercourse as this can exacerbate the issue whether lubricated or not. If they are in fact internal hemorrhoids, you can consult a surgeon for banding to improve or resolve the issue. Meanwhile, to reduce flares, also avoid straining and keep stools soft. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Around my anus is a small concave, which I have been told is a hemorrhoid. It does not hurt, would anal sex be unsafe because of the "hemorrhoid"?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get hemorrhoids by having anal sex?
- Is anal sex safe if you have an internal hemorrhoid?
- Can you have anal sex if hemorrhoids?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could having anal sex cause a prostate infection
- Can you enjoy anal sex if you have hemorrhoids?
- Can anal sex cause prolapse?
- Can anal sex cause hemoroids?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free