Doctor insights on:
Anal Sex Cause Prostate
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
Yes: Having anal sex, especially if prolonged or frequently, can increase the chances of prostatitis or prostate irritability. This can cause a bacterial or nonbacterial infection of the prostate. This can occur from multiple pathways such as trauma to the prostate, retention of urine, or inflammation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
It may: Anal receptive sex carries a # of risks. Trauma can lead to rectal prolapse, anal fissure, tearing of tissues, ^ hemorrhoid sxs ; anodyspareunia (pain). Unprotected anal receptive sex has ^ risk for transmission of infections due to rectal microorganisms as well std's due to tearing of delicate tissues. Anilingus (oral – anal sex) is also associated w potential transmission of infections. ...Read more
Not usually: Anal lube should be used to avoid any trauma and should not have any bad effects afterwards- good luck ...Read more
It would be rare!: It might be a very uncommon factor, but for the most part no, particularly if a condom with proper lubrication is used! but it can aggravate a pre-existing prolapse! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Anal sex cause prostate infection
- Could having anal sex cause a prostate infection
- Anal sex therapy prostate cancer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can anal sex cause hemoroids?
- Can anal sex cause prolapse?
- Prostate stimulation sex cause
- Is it dangerous to have anal sex after having radiation therapy for prostate cancer?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online