Doctor insights on:
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
How can you get anal herpes? I am heterosexual, neverdo anal intercourse but I have open skin red, itchy, burns when wash, could it be herpes? Fungus?
After stretching and rubbing my anal area two small oval shaped cuts appeared in the crease of buttcheeks. Is this herpes?! or are cuts there normal?!
Is the vangina supposed to be bumpy on the inside?? It's been bugging me I do have hpv anal but these don't look like herpes what could it be??
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Anal herpes symptoms
- Anusol for anal fissures
- Can you pop a herpes pimple?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anal fissure diet
- Can i pop my herpes blisters?
- How can i stop anal odours?
- Can u get herpes on ur face?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free