Doctor insights on:
Anal trauma: Traditionally, anal 'trauma' (be it surgical or extracurricular) is the only known cause for 'sphincter bruising.' there is no other real logical explanation for the sphincter to get otherwise bruised... ...Read more
For over 5 years I've been experiencing severe bruising pain in my rectum/anus at night. I've googled it and proctalgia fugax comes up. Please advise.
I'm feeling a bit constipated lately and when I push the area around my anus is purple like a bruise or something? Could it be hemmriods, I'm only 22.
Possible...: depending on the type and intensity of infestation....possible. ...Read more
Ive been a bit constipated in the last week or so, I've had pain that's been similar to period pains and bruising on my anus. What could it be?
I had anal sex and now a portion my sphincter is slightly swollen, painful, and purple. Is this just bruising or serious? We didn't use a condom.
Had a sexual intercourse. I didn't penetrated into his anus.however i did ejaculate outside of his anus and i have bruise the next day. Sign of hiv?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Face rash allergies
- Mass on the lung and liver
- X ray teeth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Non prescription colored contacts
- Ringing in the ears meaning
- Neonatal pneumonia feeding difficulties
- How to prevent duchenne muscular dystrophy?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free