Doctor insights on:
Anafranil And Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Does anafranil have any long term side effects? If there is would please someone mentions for me l. Thanks in advance.
Yes...: Anafranil is a tricyclic antidepressant that because of one slight change in its chemical structure, acts on serotonin instead of norepinephrine. This is what makes it so helpful for ocd. It is considered the Next Choice after the ssri's. Some people respond better to Anafranil than to the ssri's, and some people respond the other way around. The generic name is clomipramine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Invega/ Anagranil: Invega is an antipsychotic medication that is sometimes added on for mood stability. It can be used in bipolar disorder as a mood stabilizer , in schizoaffective disorder as an antipsychotic mood stabilizer or in schizophrenia. Anafranil is an ocd medication of the tricyclic antidepressant class of medications. I hope this answers your question. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Did you have implantation bleeding and a negative pregnancy test
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you hurt in the lower back and hip in early signs of pregnancy?
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Missed period fatigue and negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free