Doctor insights on:
Anachoice Spec Abs W Reflex To Dsdna
I have had RA, ANA w/reflex, CRP (cardiac), TSH reflex to T4F, sed rate, anti-dsDNA, anti-Smith, all normal. Can I be confident nothing is wrong?
Can anybody?: It seems like you were having an evaluation for arthritis or fatigue (you don't state the symptoms you're concerned about). The studies you got all being normal should be fairly consoling but unfortunately even if we order every imaginable test we can still have one that comes back normal when in fact you have that disease- a false negative. Keep track of your symptoms and get back to your MD ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Red face, hair loss, wrinkled fingertips. ANA w/reflex: negative. TSH reflex to T4F: 1.660 uIU/mL. Anti-dsDNA: 2. Smith anti: <0.02. What is going on?
Had c diff, restested w/ negative result 2 weeks ago. Diarrheas back, now getting waves of strong pain in front lower left quadrant abs& back left flank?
Woke w tight/sore lo back wk ago. Off/on since then. Picked garbage up today. Very sore mostly on one side. I excercise 5hr/wk have fairly strong abs.
Hard work discipline: Eat enough lean protein but otherwise only enough to keep hunger at bay, and be willing to stay hungry some of each day. Good general aerobic conditioning, and some resistance exercises that target the ab muscles such as standing or kneeling cable crunches. This is a wonderful gift to give yourself and you'll be very glad. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Anachoice w reflex scleroderma abs
- Anachoice w reflex lupus antibodies
- Chikungunya abs w reflexs to titer
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anachoice specific antibody cascading reflex
- Protein's activity w reflex
- Drvvt scr w reflex drvvt confirm
- Kappa lambda w ratio and reflex
- Talk to a clinical geneticist online for free