Doctor insights on:
Amputation Toe At Metatarsophalangeal Joint
Incomplete fx of the proximal phalanx of the right great toe w/ a 3mm chip type fx Also slight deviation of 1st metatarsophalangeal joint. Heal time?
I fell down the stairs and my metatarsophalangeal joint is in pain . What should I do and I'm a college student so Im trying not to miss class?
Those darn stairs.: Well without an x-ray evaluation one could never really know as to a possible fracture. Having said that, You need to be on the RICE diet. Rest. Ice applied. Compression dressing and Elevation. Crutches can help to get around but until it is evaluated, your are in the hands of mother nature and good old common sense. Now go out there and win one for the Gipper. ...Read more
I have arthritis of first metatarsophalangeal joint of big toe. Will voltaren help for this? Can't take oral nsaids
Voltaren is : A non steroidal anti-inflammitory medicine(nsaid).Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends if : Left open or sutured closed.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain at base of big toe joint
- Big toe joint is swollen but not gout
- Pain at base of big toe nail
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do my toes hurt at night?
- Why do i have pain in my toe joint for no reason and no trauma?
- Why do my toes itch at night?
- Swollen index finger without trauma
- Talk to a vascular surgeon online for free