Doctor insights on:
Let me help: Half life of Ampicillin is 1 hour. ...Read more
Talk to your doctor: This depends on why are you apprehensive to take it, and why you have been prescribed it. Antibiotics can cause serious side effects but are sometimes quite necessary. However, antibiotics are also over-prescribed and at times are given when not really indicated. Taking probiotics often lessens the negative effects. Please discuss your concerns with your doctor or seek a second opinion about this. ...Read more
Two tablets: 0.5 grams is 500 milligrams, so if the prescribed dose is 0.5 grams, 2 250 milligram capsules will get you there. ...Read more
Read Instructions: Depends on the bacteria being treated, and its sensitivity to the antibiotic. This was likely taken into account when the medication was prescribed. I would not recommend you try to treat pneumonia without physician guidance. Do not try to use medication prescribed for another illness to treat pneumonia, as it is possible that it will not work, risking severe infection or worse ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ampicillin vs amoxicillin
- What is ampicillin tr 500 mg used for?
- Ampicillin and dicloxacillin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ampicillin tr 500 mg capsule
- Ampicillin acne
- How does ampicillin affect e coli?
- Ampicillin and acne
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online