Doctor insights on:
Is there a such thing as withdrawal symptoms when taking amoxicillan and clarithromycin for 14 days?
Can I take amoxicillin with paracetamol, ferrograd, and codeine phosphate Ta while I am 8 months pregnant? Thanks
Safety: Codiene is not recommended during pregnancy. Safety is not well established. Long term use can lead to growth retardation, dependence and withdrawal in the fetus. Very short term use for acute injury is generally felt not to be harmful. The other drugs mentioned are ok. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I just took 4 875mg amoxicillin back to back, without knowing I shouldn't make up doses. Am I likely to overdose?
I misread my directions and was taking amoxicillin two times a day instead of two time twice a day. I did this for a week. Will this mess me up ?
Amoxicillin xcess: Amoxicillin is one of the most prescribed antibiotics in medicine and dentistry. Double dosing is unlikely to cause any difficulties or problems. Taking too much of an antibiotic is no more effective against the infection than the appropriate dose but the excess is processed and eliminated in the urine. Taking too little of the drug can theoretically put you at risk of unresponsive infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Amoxicillin withdrawal symptoms
- Can amoxicillin cure cough?
- Amoxicillin 400mg/5ml dosage for 2 year old
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Will amoxicillin treat pink eye
- Does amoxicillin expire?
- Can amoxicillin make you tired?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking amoxicillin?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online