Doctor insights on:
Amoxicillin Third Generation Penicillin
Antibiotics: No. Why would you take two of the same kind of medication at the same time? ...Read more
Probably not: Penicillium notatum is a mold/fungi that if allergic, can cause symptoms like runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion, worsening of asthma symptoms, etc. Penicillin antibiotics do not contain enough of the mold, and when ingested, would be a different reaction. To be safe, you could get tested for penicillin allergy with an allergist. ...Read more
Supposing that i can take penicillin safely without problems can I take amoxicillin safely with no side effects too?
I was allergic to penicillin as a baby. Now I am 34. Is it likely that if I take amoxicillin I could have a reaction?
Yes: Amoxicillin is a form of penicillin and does carry the risk of an allergic (immediate hypersensitivity )reaction if that is indeed what you had. Unfortunately the actual symptoms of drug reactions are typically poorly documented. The good news : Penicillin allergy tends to fade with time so there is an excellent chance that you are no longer allergic. A penicillin skin test can determine this ...Read more
I'm supposed to be allergic to penicillin but i take amoxicillin with no problems. Does this mean i'm not allergic anymore?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ampicillin third generation penicillin
- Unasyn third generation penicillin
- Third generation penicillin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Veetids first generation penicillin
- What generation of penicillin is augmentin?
- Third generation cephalosporin oral
- Cefizox third generation cephalosporin
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online