Doctor insights on:
I just took 4 875mg amoxicillin back to back, without knowing I shouldn't make up doses. Am I likely to overdose?
I've accidently ate an amoxicillin 500mg 4 times a day, and the sggestion only 3 times.. The 4th dose was taken 2 hrs aftr the 3rd dose, am i overdose?
WHY ARE YOU ASKING: If you are allergic to a medication sure. I keep wondering why there are all these questions about dying from antibiotics. Hopefully your dr knows to write appropiate instructions on the rx. If you have trouble undersatnding, tell your dr. If youre wondering aboutgetting high on antibiotics - it's pretty silly. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many amoxicillin does it take to overdose?
- Can you overdose on amoxicillin?
- Amoxicillin 500 mg overdose
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Amoxicillin overdose symptoms
- Amoxicillin overdose children
- Can you overdose on amoxicillin 500mg?
- Can a child overdose on amoxicillin?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free