Doctor insights on:
Amoxicillin Not Refrigerated
Can I reuse refrigerated amoxicillin 2 weeks after finished first dose for reoccurrence of same cold/flu in toddler? Terrible high deduc. Insurance...
No, but...: If a child had an ear infection or sinus infection that got better but then recurred, a parent can call the doctor and see if a refill is needed, or a new appointment is needed. Liquid amox is considered "good" only for 14 days once it's made up. High deductible insurance has the bad side effect making patients avoid seeing doctors until more severe symptoms (so complain to the employer!). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I just took 4 875mg amoxicillin back to back, without knowing I shouldn't make up doses. Am I likely to overdose?
I misread my directions and was taking amoxicillin two times a day instead of two time twice a day. I did this for a week. Will this mess me up ?
Amoxicillin xcess: Amoxicillin is one of the most prescribed antibiotics in medicine and dentistry. Double dosing is unlikely to cause any difficulties or problems. Taking too much of an antibiotic is no more effective against the infection than the appropriate dose but the excess is processed and eliminated in the urine. Taking too little of the drug can theoretically put you at risk of unresponsive infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Strep throat amoxicillin not working
- Amoxicillin not working
- Amoxicillin not working for sinus infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Food not good for pimpels
- Anhidrosis is curable or not
- Amoxicillin 400mg/5ml dosage for 2 year old
- The best sex positions to not get pregnant
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online