Doctor insights on:
Amoxicillin Expiry Date
Is it ok to take amoxicillin after the expiry date? It's for a toothache. On the bottle it says 2011 just wondering if it is ok to use?
See dentist/MD: It is likely that a medication can still have potency beyond its expiration date depending on how it has been stored and the particular medication, but caution: it is unwise to self diagnose and medicate even if within it's expiry date. Let a dentist or md evaluate and guide you as to the problem and proper treatment. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See below: It would be safe but probably mostly inactive and ineffective. ...Read more
Can amoxicillin be used for an infection of a tooth ? I didn't take them all like it says to on the bottle but i don't remember why I have them. The date on the bottle says 04/19/2011, i don't remember going to the doctor so the only thing i can think of
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ky jelly expiry date
- Crocin expiry date
- Combiflam expiry date
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Expiry date of march 10 manufactured nicip
- How safe cerazette after expiry date?
- Is copper t safe after expiry date?
- What is the expiry date given for crocin tablet?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online