Doctor insights on:
Amoxicillin During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Is amoxicillin safe during the first trimester of pregnancy? Some sites say amoxicillin is a category a (in australia) and some say its a category b?
Amoxicillin: In animal studies Amoxicillin did not cause any problems when given in large doses to pregnant rats and mice. The antibiotic has not been studied in pregnant women, but case reports suggest that Amoxicillin does not increase the risk of birth defects or miscarriages. If you are taking Amoxicillin and pregnancy occurs, let your healthcare provider know. Have a great baby. ...Read more
Is amoxicillin 875 intake safe during 1st trimester of pregnancy due to ohss condition? Please let me know if there is any risk involved?
Is it safe to take amoxicillin during your first trimester of pregnancy to treat a sinus infection?
Yes: Perfectly safe.Get a more detailed answer ›
On Generess FE, finished high dose Amoxicillin prescription on day 6 of new pack - chance of pregnancy if unprotected sex during cycle with no missed pills?
How long should back up BC be used? Im taking Amoxicillin 500mg every 8 hrs for 7 days and have been on Lutera BC for 4 months. Can not risk pregnancy
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Drinking cold water during pregnancy
- How to lose a baby during pregnancy without abortion?
- Is your vagina supposed to feel tight during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is milk tea bad during pregnancy?
- Drinking eno during pregnancy
- Does the inside of your vagina get swollen during pregnancy?
- Why does your vagina swell during pregnancy?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online