Doctor insights on:
Amoxicillin During Breastfeeding
Yes: YesGet a more detailed answer ›
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
I am taking amoxicillin & breastfeeding, is it possible for my daughter to get a yeast infection from the amoxicillin?
I have been prescribed amoxicillin 500MG by my dentist for an infection caused by a cracked tooth. I am breastfeeding, can this hurt my baby?
Hi, when taking amoxicillin, Prilosec and biaxin (clarithromycin) to cure h pylori. How long after can I breast feed?
I am a breastfeeding mom and am taking amoxicillin. Since I start taking, my breast milk is decreasing. Will it increase after I finish taking?
I have been diagnosed wth hpylori and jst started taking prevpac (lansoprazole amoxicillin and clarithromycin) mis tak (clarithromycin). Can i continue to breast feed or nurse my baby after pump?
I had a tooth extraction today, can I still breastfeed my baby with g6pd deficiency if I take amoxicillin and biogesic for my medications? Thanks
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Amoxicillin and breastfeeding side effects
- Amoxicillin antibiotic breastfeeding
- Amoxicillin 500 mg breastfeeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painful breasts during breastfeeding
- Is biotin safe during breastfeeding?
- No periods during breastfeeding
- Pain in breast during breastfeeding
- Talk to a pediatrician online