Doctor insights on:
Amoxicillin Bacterial Vaginosis
Multiple: Std's or sexually transmitted diseases, are diseases transmitted through sexual contact. Examples are gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, hiv, hepatitis c, genital warts, and genital herpes. Bacterial vaginosis is a condition caused by an overabundance of anaerobic bacteria in the vagina. Symptoms can include a watery, foul or fishy smelling discharge and/or vaginal irritation. ...Read more
Infection: Basically, it's an overgrowth of certain normal bacteria that inhabit the vaginal cavity. This can happen for a variety of reasons. Gyn doctor should be able to do basic office testing (e.g. Wet mount) or there are other "send out" tests that can be done. Of course, a thorough history (e.g. Malodorous vaginal discharge, itching, irritation, etc...) and physical exam are the basics in diagnosing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is history of bacterial vaginosis a symptom of bacterial vaginosis?
- Signs bacterial vaginosis
- Effects of bacterial vaginosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herbal medicines for bacterial vaginosis
- Acidophilus suppositories for bacterial vaginosis
- What cause bacterial vaginosis?
- Bacterial vaginosis vitamins
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free