Doctor insights on:
Amoxicillin Antibiotic Breastfeeding
I am taking amoxicillin & breastfeeding, is it possible for my daughter to get a yeast infection from the amoxicillin?
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Yes: YesGet a more detailed answer ›
I have been prescribed amoxicillin 500MG by my dentist for an infection caused by a cracked tooth. I am breastfeeding, can this hurt my baby?
I am a breastfeeding mom and am taking amoxicillin. Since I start taking, my breast milk is decreasing. Will it increase after I finish taking?
Hi, when taking amoxicillin, Prilosec and biaxin to cure h pylori. How long after can I breast feed?
On antibiotics amoxicillin need to do complete regular bloodtests can i do them or how long do i wait for antibiotics to leave system if so?
All depends on what: you are looking for. Antibiotics (against-life-things, i.e. poisons to micro-organisms which most humans tolerate well) do not alter most blood test values. However, values resulting from infection: blood cultures , white blood cell concentrations, or specific antibody concentrations related to infection (beyond current clinical tests) would change if reflect antibiotic relevant infection change. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take antibiotics for tooth ache while breastfeeding?
- Is amoxicillin a good antibiotic for a throat infection?
- Boils treatment breastfeeding antibiotics
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do antibiotics affect my breastfeeding baby?
- Is amoxicillin a good antibiotic for a tooth infection?
- Over the counter amoxicillin antibiotic
- Amoxicillin 500 mg breastfeeding
- Talk to a pediatrician online