Doctor insights on:
Amoxicillin Antibiotic Breastfeeding
Breastfeeding is providing nutrition to an infant using breat milk either directly by infant latching and sucking on the nipple or by feeding via bottle with expressed breast milk (when baby has difficulty suckling). Breast milk is the best milk for any baby but ...Read more
Yes: YesGet a more detailed answer ›
I am taking amoxicillin & breastfeeding, is it possible for my daughter to get a yeast infection from the amoxicillin?
I have been prescribed amoxicillin 500MG by my dentist for an infection caused by a cracked tooth. I am breastfeeding, can this hurt my baby?
Hi, when taking amoxicillin, Prilosec and biaxin (clarithromycin) to cure h pylori. How long after can I breast feed?
I am a breastfeeding mom and am taking amoxicillin. Since I start taking, my breast milk is decreasing. Will it increase after I finish taking?
I have been diagnosed wth hpylori and jst started taking prevpac (lansoprazole amoxicillin and clarithromycin) mis tak (clarithromycin). Can i continue to breast feed or nurse my baby after pump?
Can i crush my amoxicillin /c 875-125mg antibiotic pills.i had gastric sleeve surgery april 6 2015. iwas told to crush or chew my pills.
Pharmacist: Best to call the pharmacy and ask the pharmacist. They'll let you know. Hope this helps! ...Read more
Yes: Antibiotics should not interfere with the efficacy of Plan B. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Amoxicillin and breastfeeding side effects
- Amoxicillin during breastfeeding
- Amoxicillin 500 mg breastfeeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rash antibiotics amoxicillin
- Allergic reaction to antibiotics amoxicillin
- Amoxicillin antibiotic rash
- Over the counter amoxicillin antibiotic
- Talk to a pediatrician online