Doctor insights on:
Amoxicillin And Wine
How long after finishing an Amoxicillin prescription (500mg, 3x a day for a week) can I have a glass of wine?...
Antibiotics & EtOH: Antibiotic use and alcohol use together must be carefully considered. If you have completed the antibiotic, an alcoholic drink should NOT be contraindicated. Best to ask your pharmacist or physician for the specifics. The underlying condition may preclude alcohol use. ...Read more
My mum has taken 9 amoxicillin tablets n she's been drinking she's had about 2 glasses of wine and 4 jack daniels she won't die will she?
Likely ok: While it is not recommended to take a depressant such as alcohol when one is already sick and the immune system is depressed potentially, there are no published case reports to date noting an liver or other organ damage from a little wine with amoxicillin. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Amoxicillin and antacids
- Doxycycline and amoxicillin together
- Metronidazole and amoxicillin together side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cipro and amoxicillin together
- Amoxicillin and nyquil
- Can i take azithromycin and amoxicillin at the same time?
- Amoxicillin and advil
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online