Doctor insights on:
Amoxicillin And Dairy
I just took 4 875mg amoxicillin back to back, without knowing I shouldn't make up doses. Am I likely to overdose?
I misread my directions and was taking amoxicillin two times a day instead of two time twice a day. I did this for a week. Will this mess me up ?
Amoxicillin xcess: Amoxicillin is one of the most prescribed antibiotics in medicine and dentistry. Double dosing is unlikely to cause any difficulties or problems. Taking too much of an antibiotic is no more effective against the infection than the appropriate dose but the excess is processed and eliminated in the urine. Taking too little of the drug can theoretically put you at risk of unresponsive infection. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Amoxicillin and antacids
- Doxycycline and amoxicillin together
- Metronidazole and amoxicillin together side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cipro and amoxicillin together
- Amoxicillin and nyquil
- Azithromycin and dairy
- Can i take azithromycin and amoxicillin at the same time?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online