Doctor insights on:
Amoxicillin And Antacids
Can i take an antacid while on amoxicillin and hydrocodon-acetaminoph? I am on these prescription de to a wisdom tooth.
I'm on Amoxicillin for an ear infection. Is it safe for me to take tums? If I can, how long should I wait until i take my medicine after taking tums?
Yes: Perfectly fine to do this.Get a more detailed answer ›
Antacid: Amoxicillin may not be the cause; it is well tolerated and rarely causes somach upset. Whatever the cause, try an antacid or one of the many over-the-counter acid blocking drugs. Discuss with your doctor if it doesn't help or if the problem continues after you have finished the antibiotic. ...Read more
Had 7 d amoxicillin before my rct on infected tooth. Post rct, clindamycin causing bad heartburn. Is clinda stronger for infection. Can i go to amox?
Talk to Dentist: Taking probiotics or eating yogurt with active cultures about 2 hours after taking each antibiotic may help to re-populate your digestive tract with "good" bacteria and reduce heartburn or other stomach distress, etc. But talk to your dentist for their exact recommendation, considering your problem. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Doxycycline and amoxicillin together
- Metronidazole and amoxicillin together side effects
- Clindamycin and amoxicillin together
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Amoxicillin and nyquil
- Can i take azithromycin and amoxicillin at the same time?
- Amoxicillin and advil
- Swollen glands and amoxicillin
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online