Doctor insights on:
Can I use amoxicillin for chronic sinusitis? Become addicted to oxymetazoline hydrochloride , what shall i do. What is the best alternative?
Afrin addiction: Hello. Rhinitis medicamentosa is a condition where your nasal turbinates become dependent on the spray to breath. The best recommendation is to quit cold turkey. Use pseudofed as needed and increase your head when you sleep. Your nose will return to normal within a few days. If this doesn't work see your ENT doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm reacting to the amoxicillin my wisdom teeth surgeon put me on, should I stop taking it? Are there any alternatives?
2 yr old had amoxicillin reaction, hives and itchy puffy rash. Doctor perscribed omnicef in its place. Is this a safe alternative for my daughter?
I just took 4 875mg amoxicillin back to back, without knowing I shouldn't make up doses. Am I likely to overdose?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Natural alternatives to amoxicillin
- Allergic to amoxicillin alternative
- Can amoxicillin cure cough?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alternative to azmacort
- How long til amoxicillin starts to work on tooth infection?
- Will amoxicillin treat pink eye
- Does amoxicillin expire?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online