Doctor insights on:
Amoxicillin Allergy Treatment
Allergies occur when your immune system is triggered by envirionmental factors it should ignore--for example, pollen in the air, or dander on a cat or dog--and creates cells to fight against them. An allergic reaction typically causes itching, congestion, or drainage, and ...Read more
Tell your doctor: Drug reactions such as hives may represent an allergic reaction to a medication, or sometimes a cross reaction to a virus. In any case, you should discuss this with your health care provider to add this medication to your list of potential allergies. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Skin peeling due amoxicillin allergy. How do I treat this??? It's all over my body including my penis.
No allergy to penicillin after 14 day treatment. What are the chances of allergy to augmentin (amoxicillin and clavulanate)?
Being treated for ear infection and allergies. 3 more days of amoxicillin. Will ringing go away after treatment is finished?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Amoxicillin allergy
- Substitute for amoxicillin allergy
- Amoxicillin allergy hives
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Allergy to amoxicillin rash picture
- Allergy to amoxicillin rash
- Allergy to penicillin vs amoxicillin
- Amoxicillin std treatment
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free