Doctor insights on:
Essentially allergies occur when your immune system goes crazy and decides to has to fight against things it should be ignoring. The immune system of people without allergies simply ignores the pollen in the air or the dander on their cat while an allergic person's immune system creates cells to fight against the pollen or dander. The allergic reaction causes the ...Read more
Skin peeling due amoxicillin allergy. How do I treat this??? It's all over my body including my penis.
Depends on severity: Claritin or zyrtec will help with the itching; a more severe rash may require treatment with prednisone. In most cases, the rash simply goes away within a few days of stopping the antibiotic. Treatment for the rash simply depends on how badly it bothers you. At any rate, you need to stop the antibiotic and notify your doctor if you get a rash while taking it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tell your doctor: Drug reactions such as hives may represent an allergic reaction to a medication, or sometimes a cross reaction to a virus. In any case, you should discuss this with your health care provider to add this medication to your list of potential allergies. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Allergy to amoxicillin rash
- Allergy to amoxicillin rash picture
- Amoxicillin allergy treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Amoxicillin allergy hives
- Substitute for amoxicillin allergy
- Allergy to penicillin vs amoxicillin
- Can amoxicillin cure cough?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free