Doctor insights on:
Yes: different mechanisms, should be safeGet a more detailed answer ›
Amoxicilin OD: One should try to never take more than the recommended dose of a medicine but fortunately this one has a fairly low risk of serious problems. One would have to take a very large amount of medicine to have any serious side effects from it. The most likely apart from an upset stomach would be diarrhea. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How should i take acidophilus with amoxicillin?
- Can you take acidophilus and amoxicillin together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Acidophilus in pregnancy
- Sources of acidophilus
- Acidophilus colds
- Acidophilus calcium
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free