Doctor insights on:
I've accidently ate an amoxicillin 500mg 4 times a day, and the sggestion only 3 times.. The 4th dose was taken 2 hrs aftr the 3rd dose, am i overdose?
See below: It would be safe but probably mostly inactive and ineffective. ...Read more
Take amoxicillin 500mg 3times a day. I usually take at 9am 3 pm and 9pm. I missed 9pm dose, woke up at 3.30am and took. Continue normal sched.dosage?
I was to take 1 Amoxicillin 500MG 4 my toothache every 6hrs,misread & took 1cap every 1hr,already took 4 within 4hrs,what should I do?
Nothing immediately: Amoxicillin is a fairly safe medicine. I do not think it can cause you any harm. It can occasionally cause diarrhea but that is self limiting, if at all.So be careful from here on and resume taking medicine tomorrow, unless your tooth problem is resolved ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Likely unrelated: It is likely unrelated. Based on your brief story, it is likely that you just recover from having a fever that you sweat a lot. Amoxicillin is used to treat infection. By treating your infection, your fever improves and you sweat to cool your body temperature down. The medication itself does not cause you to sweat. ...Read more
I have amoxicillin 500mg says take four capsules an hour before dental appointment .That seems like a lot! is this normal?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can pregnant women take amoxicillin 500mg?
- Can i drink while taking amoxicillin 500mg?
- Novamoxin 500mg amoxicillin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Amoxicillin ranbaxy 500mg
- Is 500mg of amoxicillin a lot?
- Amoxicillin trihydrate 500mg
- Fish mox forte amoxicillin 500mg
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online