Doctor insights on:
Amniotic Infection Bacterial Vaginosis
Possibly: There can be co-occurence.Get a more detailed answer ›
Intra-amniotic infection (formerly called chorioamnionitis) is infection of the chorion, amnion, amniotic fluid, placenta, or a combination. Infection increases risk of obstetric complications and problems in the fetus and neonate. Symptoms include fever, uterine tenderness, foul-smelling vaginal discharge, and ...Read more
If I have bacterial vaginosis and I have unprotected sex with my bf is he gonna get an infection as well?
Not necessarily: Bacterial vaginosis which is very common in women usually is not spread to the male. However , if you get treated, your symptoms resolve , and then return again after sex with your partner he may be infected in which case you should both be treated at the same time. Before he asks , bacterial vaginosis is not consider a sexually transmitted disease. Virgins get it. ...Read more
It looks like i may have a yeast infection combined with bacterial vaginosis. What over-the-counter medications can I use to treat this?
I realize that my labias are shrinking especially after I treated a yeast infection and while treating a bacterial vaginosis. Why are they shrinking?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does bacterial vaginosis cause amniotic infection?
- Bacterial vaginosis infection symptoms
- Bacterial vaginosis (bacterial infection of the vagina)
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Echinacea for bacterial vaginosis yeast infections
- Bacterial vaginosis after yeast infection
- Cranberry juice for bacterial vaginosis yeast infection
- Cranberry tablets for bacterial vaginosis yeast infections
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free