Doctor insights on:
Amlodipine And Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Not enough info: According to lactmed, a great source for accurate information on compatibility of medications during breastfeeding, so little information is known about the effects during breastfeeding, that you might consider another medication, like nifedipine. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I wanted to know if you could refill my amlodipine 10 I cannot get in to see my dr. Until a month from now.
No : It's usually beta blockers- atenolol , metoprolol that can contribute to ed. Hypertension itself as well as diabetes , smoking , high lipids , low testosterone can lead to ed . Read the package insert of the meds or discuss with your pharmacist for side effect profile. Watch some sexy movies with your loved one. It may do the trick .May you reach cloud nine! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Did you have implantation bleeding and a negative pregnancy test
- Pregnancy after uterine ablation and tubal ligation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Do you hurt in the lower back and hip in early signs of pregnancy?
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Is your cervix low and open in the early stages of pregnancy?
- Missed period fatigue and negative pregnancy test
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free