Doctor insights on:
My husband has prescribed amlodipine 5mg+valsartan 80mg.He consumes alcohol around 4 beers.What is the risk and worst case? Shoud he skip taking pills
No problema: Bottoms up! (but let's be careful out there!). ...Read more
Hi i realize that Norvasc wasnt the problem it was alcohol withdrawal. Its been 5 weeks and I've still have symptoms what can I do to ease the discomfo?
See psychiatrist: Alcohol withdrawal symptoms generally peak in 48-72 hours, but can persist for several weeks. It's also not uncommon for existing anxiety and other disorders to show themselves more clearly, once alcohol is stopped. A psychiatrist, especially one who's also an addiction medicine doctor, may be able to help you with your symptoms. Also you can get support from aa. http://www.aa.org good luck! ...Read more
I wanted to know if you could refill my amlodipine 10 I cannot get in to see my dr. Until a month from now.
No : It's usually beta blockers- atenolol , metoprolol that can contribute to ed. Hypertension itself as well as diabetes , smoking , high lipids , low testosterone can lead to ed . Read the package insert of the meds or discuss with your pharmacist for side effect profile. Watch some sexy movies with your loved one. It may do the trick .May you reach cloud nine! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Taking amlodipine and ramipril and alcohol
- Ddavp ok with alcohol
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get a sore throat after drinking alcohol?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking doxycycline?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking clindamycin?
- Is it okay to drink alcohol while you on your menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free