Doctor insights on:
Amitriptyline For Visual Disturbances
Vague complaint: "visual disturbances" is a vague ; generalized complaint ; can be caused by so many things you could publish a book about them. I would see your eyecare doctor to take a more thorough history ; have complete exam to try to narrow the cause list. Rx is based on the etiology of the symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Which is better for sleeping mirtazapine or amitriptyline
- Can a sinus infection cause visual disturbances?
- Amitriptyline for sciatica
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Visual disturbances shimmering
- Does anxiety cause visual disturbances like hallucinations?
- Treatments for visual agnosia
- Can the wrong prescription of glasses cause visual disturbance?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free