Doctor insights on:
Amitriptyline And Chlordiazepoxide
Do you know if amitriptyline hydrochloride is the same drug as limbitrol (chlordiazepoxide and amitriptyline) amitriptyline ?
Is there a danger in taking Limbitrol (chlordiazepoxide and amitriptyline) for 10+ years and drinking a couple beers each night?
Do not drink alcohol: Directions clearly state that it is risky to drink alcohol w/ this medication. If over 10 yrs no problems have arisen, it may be hard to convince anyone, but the effects of the drink will be increased. I'm always wary of long-term med use, but again - if it's been satisfactory, it may be hard to argue w/ 'success'. If they're willing, it may be possible to re-evaluate need. Best! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Mirtazapine/elavil/lyrica - one causing weight gain in midsection? On librax (clinidium and chlordiazepoxide) for IBS symptoms. Eating well. Limited exercise - back surgery. 5'9 175.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of chlordiazepoxide and amitriptyline
- Chlordiazepoxide allergy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Chlordiazepoxide and clidinium
- Clinidium and chlordiazepoxide
- Side effects of clinidium and chlordiazepoxide
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free