Doctor insights on:
I started taking 10mg of Amitriptyline a couple of weeks ago. It seems to be agitating my anxiety and ADHD. Will these side effects start to diminish?
Useful medication.: Amitriptyline can be helpful for many medical conditions, including migraines, insomnia, and depression. Side effects such as sleepiness, dry eyes, dry mouth, and constipation may occur. Side effects tend to be less if the medication is started at a low dose and gradually increased (titrated). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
many uses: Amitriptyline, also called Elavil is in the class of tricyclic antidepressants. It is indicated for the treatment of depression. However it is often prescribed off label to treat other conditions including; post herpetic neuralgia, migaines, eating disorders and in some cases pain and insomnia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is stratera good for adhd?
- Vyvanse effects on people without adhd
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Amitriptyline tramadol pain
- Which is better for sleeping mirtazapine or amitriptyline
- Weaning off amitriptyline 10mg
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free