Doctor insights on:
Ambien Blurred Vision
Almost 3 days straight of no sleep. Ambien not working, restoril not working. Sleep study denied by insurance. What to do? Dveloping muscle twitches, blurred vision. Seeing things. Please help. SFI?
Contact your doctor: Establish a partnership with your doctor so you are appealing the insurance company decision together. There is likely an underlying pathology, either physical or emotional causing your insomnia, and this requires full evaluation. Although melatonin OTC may be useful, in the end you need full answers to guide therapy. A sleep specialist may be useful. ...Read more
For the 3rd time this week I've got a specific > shape of blurred vision on the R side of my sight. It lasts about 45 mins. Disorienting & minor pain
Mixing up words during speech, getting worse. Blurred vision and bumping into things. Difficulty perceiving where things are in space relative to me.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does sinus pressure cause blurred vision in one eye?
- Can sinus pressure cause blurred vision?
- Whats causing ringing in ear and blurred vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blurred vision during period
- Can a stye cause blurred vision?
- Temporary blurred peripheral vision
- Blurred vision followed by headache
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free