Doctor insights on:
Am I Too Young To Get Carotid Bruits I Am 18 Years Old
Yes: A carotid bruit is due to turbulent flow from a blockage in the carotid artery. The natural course of carotid disease / atherosclerosis is progression over time. This is especially true if people still smoke. When the blockage in a carotid artery becomes near occlusive, the flow rate drops and the bruit typically goes away. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Yes: Trick question, but here are my thoughts. A carotid bruit is due to a partial obstruction in the carotid artery. A "sub-clinical" lesion may only give rise to a bruit during periods of intense exercise, when cardiac output is high. In the resting state, a bruit may not exist. At any rate, a carotid bruit in any circumstance should be evaluated. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hello! my younger sister, she's abut 18 years old. Now she's get a problem bout her perious bleeding for a month and now it's not stop. Please help me?
What is the best activity to get fit? I am out of fit. I am such a fat boy. I am 18 years old. I was thin and a deportist when i was at high school.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I seem to be getting hot flashes but i am only 30 years old
- I am 38 years old and trying to get pregnant
- Am i too old to get pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Am i too chubby to get my belly button pierced will it tear out if i lose a lot?
- How do i get of rid of age spots i am 50 years old?
- Am i too skinny to get pregnant?
- Is there a way to fix a lazy eye naturally if i am 17 years old?
- Talk to a pediatrician online