Doctor insights on:
Am I Prediabetic Or Diabetic Already
Should prediabetic person treat himself as diabetic in eating and life style? Or it is not a serious thing to consider.
Diagnosed "prediabetic" A1c 5.7. Is it severe? What should I do? Priority now? I don't want diabetes. Aunts on dads side are diabetics. I don't like pop.
Change your Life: If you truly do not want diabetes you will start today by writing down every thing you eat; you will limit your calories to 1500 to 1800 calories/day. Your calories will be composed of 60% proteins, 25% carbohydrates and 15% fats. And, then you will get up and move in some kind of exercise that gets your heart rate to 130 beats per minute and keep it there for at the very least 20 minutes per day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm prediabetic and get alot of headaches can I have diabetic polyneuropathy? I'm really nervous I'm only
Metformin: Your endocrinologist has specialized training in diabetes management and must have come to the conclusion that you would benefit from metformin. For prediabetic patients the first line of treatment is lifestyle change with weight loss, exercise, and diet modification. If this does not work, a physician may choose to start a patient on metformin before they progress to full blown diabetes. ...Read more
Prediabetes!: If you are overweight, then you are looking at type two diabetes and 113 is in the prediabetic range. get aggressive with your exercise, any time you see a number over 99 go on a brisk 30 to hour minute walk and recheck your blood sugar afterwards. Exercise burns glucose in your muscles and will lower your serum blood sugar. This will reverse diabetic state with other lifestyle changes! Try it! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Had some not all blood sugars high on test so am i gestational diabetic or not
- Do ovulation tests show positive if i am already ovulating?
- Why do i shake when i am mad or afraid?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I already had my period and now i am spotting
- I am having breast pain a lot im not pregnant or on my period
- Is it normal for my spine to show when i lean forward or am i too skinny?
- Am i late or pregnant calculator?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free