Doctor insights on:
Am I More Likely To Get Trichomoniasis From Uncircumsized Penis
Possibly: Trichomonads can live in the sulcus of the penis in the uncircumcised male. This may lead to increased symptoms and passing it on to a partner more easily. It is harder to survive in the circumcised male. They can live in the tip of the penis in both "cut" and "uncut" males. If you are referring to catching it from a female, the same applies. Be safe, use condoms and good hygiene. ...Read more
Not that I know: Hygiene can be a problem in the uncircumcised male who does not regularly retract the foreskin and clean themselves- this may predispose to more potential for local infection and transmission theoretically. Interesting research has found that the risk of a man getting HIV is higher in the uncircumcised male due to special cells in the foreskin which allow easier entry of the virus. ...Read more
I have what seems to be a rash on my penis. It started a week ago after unprotected sex. I am uncircumsized and 19 years old. I talked to my partner and she said she was clean. 2 days after sex I started to get a tingling sensation. When I looked the next
I am uncircumsized and a couple months ago I had sex and I started bleeding this happen 3 times out of eight months when it was pulled, back hard from oral I ripped my skin that is attach to my penis. Any worries? But after I started getting on the tip of
I'm desperate for penis growth. I'm 18 years old and have a 1-2 inch penis and I'm uncircumsized. How can grow my penis? Please help
No proven method: There is no medically proven safe and effective way at this time ...Read more
If a baby is uncircumsized should the foreskin slide back so that you can clean the end of his penis?
Not immediately: Foreskin does not usually naturally begin retracting until children are 2-3 years old. Parents should gently stretch the foreskin daily with normal bathing in order to facilitate the process. Forcible retraction is not recommended. If the child is having ballooning of the foreskin with urination, utis, or foreskin infections, see a md who can prescribe a steroid cream. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Am i more likely to get lichen sclerosis if i have gone through menopause?
- Am i more likely to get breast cancer if my mom has it?
- I have tuberculosis am i more likely to get pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Am i more likely than average to have another autoimmune disease?
- What should i know if i am in remission from cancer and i want to get pregnant?
- Is there greater risk of getting trichomoniasis from uncircumsized penis?
- When am i least likely to get pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free