Doctor insights on:
Am I Having Trouble Breathing Due To Polyhydramnios
Serious problem: Epiglotitis is an acute inflammation, usually caused by a bacteria, of the soft tissue part of the palate 'above the tongue'. It is serious, and if one has it and starts to have trouble breathing, it becomes a life-threatening emergency. Antibiotic, steroids, iced drinks may treat it, but life-saving tracheostomy may be required. Upper airway infection leading to difficulty breathing--emergency. ...Read more
See your doctor: If you're having trouble breathing, go to your nearest er. ...Read more
See your doc.: Trouble breathing is one of those symptoms you don't think about, try to figure, google around. You see your physician. ...Read more
Respiratory distress: Increased respiratory rate, coughing, difficulty catching breath, chest pain and overall worsening in appearance are suggestive of respiratory distress. Causes can include but are not limited to pneumonia, bronchitis, status asthmaticus, tuberculosis, etc. This should be evaluated promptly by a primary care provider or in the emergency room. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean if i am having trouble breathing?
- I am having trouble breathing through my nose
- Why do i have trouble breathing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i have trouble breathing at night?
- Why do i have trouble breathing sometimes?
- I am having difficulty breathing
- I am having trouble going to the toilet
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free