Doctor insights on:
Always On My Period
I wanna know if it ok if i get my period once a year i'm 21 i had my period when i was 9 years old and always got my period irregular its that normal?
That is fine: Not to worry.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm always on my period, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and usually repeats itself.Sex can also hurt in certain positions, usually deep penetration...why?
Why do I always have my period?I've had it for the past three years .Its usually light but three days out of the month it gets really heavy.
Always have my period but lately it's been taking longer to come. 5days late, took test and it came out neg. What should I do?
I always get my period on the 8th and last month i got it late on the 17th. Would i get my period again on the 17th because i havent gotten my period.
Why do I always have my period i'm a virgin , it goes away for 2days and its mostly light/medium once a month its heavy for two days..
My period is a month and a day late. I always have my period every month but this month of november i did get it. Now we've just hit december no sign?
What is the ideal time duration between two periods? I always gets my period before 2 or 5 days of my date is it normal.?
Menstrual cycles: There are two parts to the cycle. The front end (follicular phase) is 7 to 21 days depending on the individual - 14 days is the most common, being the "fat part of the bell-shaped curve". The second part begins after ovulation and lasts 14 days (+/- 1 day). Your cycles are regular and normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why am i always late on my period?
- I'm on my period and it hurts to pee
- My stomach is swollen and hard i look like im pregnant but im not not on period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why do i get gas when i'm on my period?
- Is it normal to have my period for more than 2 weeks while on birth control?
- Why does it burn when i pee and im on my period?
- I am on birth control and my period is early
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free