Doctor insights on:
Alton Brown Heart Attack
Revascularization: The only way to stop a myocardial infarction is to re open the obstructed or nearly obstructed coronary artery. That is why if the coronary artery can be reopened within minutes after the obstruction the early and long term survival is improved. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Panic attacks heart attack
- Heart attack
- Panic attacks heart attack symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Heart attack symptoms
- Heart attack remedies
- What are the heart attack symptoms?
- What is the signs of heart attack?
- Talk to a cardiologist online