Doctor insights on:
Alternatives To Glasses And Contacts
No: It is more expensive and does not work as well. ...Read more
Depends on age: Depends on age , the health of the eye and the need for bifocals. There are bifocal contacts, but they do not perform as well as glasses. Yet in eyes with irregularly shaped corneas, contacts will clear vision in a way that no glasses ever can. For most ordinary cases, they function relatively the same. Probably your best answer will come from your own experience and guidance of your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Both work well: Contacts give a more natural perception of your environment, without frame edge limitations, or minification of objects you look at. Contacts must be fit to your specific eye shape and prescription. Getting use to a contact lens on the eye may take some time, however , with modern lenses this is not usually a problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Wearing glasses after contacts
- Is the prescription for contacts and glasses the same?
- Blurry vision with contacts but not glasses
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Difference between glasses contacts prescription
- Vision deterioration slowed with glasses contacts
- Contacts lens prescription vs glasses
- Do contacts or glasses cost more?
- Going from contacts to glasses