Doctor insights on:
Alternative Treatments For Amenorrhea
Variable : From now until the next 10 years would be okay and dependent on your preference. ...Read more
What can cause primary amenorrhea in 16 year old? Genetic testing normal. Some breast budding. Has crohn's. Starting treatment with estrogen patches.
No!: Galactosemia cannot be cured. But, you can take steps to prevent or minimize galactosemia symptoms and complications. The treatment is the strict avoidance of all sources of galactose. The most common source is lactose, which is the milk sugar that breaks down to galactose and glucose. Avoid: milk or milk by-products, fermented soy products, legumes, organ meats, & hydrolyzed protein. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What holistic treatments are the best for secondary amenorrhea?
- Alternative treatments for hirsutism
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ulcerative colitis alternative treatments
- Alternative treatments for osteoarthritis
- Alternative treatments gallstones
- Pinworms alternative treatments
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free