Doctor insights on:
Alternative Therapy For Lupus
Lupus erythematosus is a name given to a collection of autoimmune diseases, in which the human immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissues.Symptoms of these diseases can affect many different body systems, including joints, skin, kidneys, blood ...Read more
Yes: Organic whole food supplementation; elimination of acids from the diet; avoidance of known allergies including foods; taking large quantities of antiinflammatory herbs such as cats claw; nrf2 activator (protandim)--produces sod reducing oxidative stress levels to level of a 20 year old. See my link at www.Medacpc.Com. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi, i'm concerned about my wife who has lupus and crohns. Despite years of immuno suppressant therapy and steroids she has more days of pain and fatig?
Teasing out the pain: Sometimes the sx are not from the sle or ibd. Fibromyalgia (fms) afflicts 20% of lupus patients. This is a non-inflamatory pain syndrome. Primary symptoms of fibromyalgia are pain and fatigue. Fms is not treated with steroids or immunosuppressant medication. Fms requires a multidisciplinary approach and is not easy to treat. Fms is treated with certain meds (lyrica, cymbalta, savella) and exercise. ...Read more
Had 2nd DVT PE from surgery & T therapy Have lupus anticoagulant On lifetime Xarelto Once clots resolve, can I safely resume scuba diving?
S L E : Systemic lupus erythematosus is an auto immune disease, that can affect skin, joints, kodneys, brain, and other organs.Auto immune means bodys immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues it is treated with steroids and non steroidal anti inflammatory meds, avoid sun and wear protective clothing. Cytotoxic drugs if you do not respond to cortico steroids cytotoxics have side effects need to be monit. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are there effective alternative therapies for fioricet addiction?
- Are there good alternative therapies for congenital adrenal hyperplasia?
- Are there safe alternative therapies for entamoeba histolytica infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alternative to lasik for lupus patient
- What are some alternative therapies for bacterial prostatitis?
- Are there alternative therapies for puncture wound of the lip?
- Alternative therapy for spinal stenosis
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free